Tinseltown Trivia – The Word Is Christmas!
It’s time for some Tinseltown Trivia! What better way to keep your mind active during the holidays and feasting than with trivia games?
This is how the game works. We give you a word and then a list of five descriptions. The word we give you must be in your answer.
For example, we give you the word care and this description:
1. The name of the company whose blog you are reading right now.
Then you would guess (correctly) – American Care Package.
One point for you! So now that you understand how the game works, let’s give you the word for today. The word is: Christmas.
1. The all-time best-selling single
2. Song title for “Chestnuts roasting on an open fire…”
3. The most requested song at Christmas U.S.O. shows during World War II.
4. The carolers ask for a certain pudding in this song.
5. Rumor has it that the “Grand Hotel” mentioned in this tune is where the songwriter stayed while writing it.
Leave a comment below with your answers. We’ll hide your comments until tomorrow when we give the answers. Who’s going to be the Tinseltown Trivia Titleholder? We’ll have to wait and see…