Tinseltown Trivia – The Word Is Bell!
And our Tinseltown Trivia Game continues! Look for the answers to yesterday’s game at the end of this post.
Today the word is: Bell.
1. Miss Fanny Bright is mentioned in this song.
2. This song was introduced in the movie The Lemon Drop Kid.
3. This Christmas carol was based on a poem written in 1863.
4. How do angels get their wings?
5. This Christmas movie starred Bing Crosby and Ingrid Bergman.
Remember to write your answers in the Comments section below. We’ll hide them till tomorrow when we give you the answers!
FYI: Tomorrow we’ll start a different trivia series – Holiday Riddles (Santa Package Ingredients). And next weekend we’ll be back to Tinseltown Trivia.
Now what you’ve been waiting for…the answers to yesterday’s trivia questions:
1. “White Christmas”
2. “The Christmas Song”
3. “I’ll Be Home for Christmas”
4. “We Wish You a Merry Christmas”
5. “It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas”