Tinseltown Trivia – The Word Is Night
The word for today is: Night.
1. This song was originally written to be sung with a guitar.
2. This Christmas carol finds its heritage in a French poem called “Minuit, chrétiens” (Midnight, Christians).
3. This song can be sung to two different melodies—“Carol” (Richard Storrs Willis) or “Noel” (English melody).
4. You’ll find Santa on the lawn with his reindeer in this popular poem.
5. In Spanish, Christmas Eve is called by this name.
The answer to yesterday’s trivia is: Wassail.