Tinseltown Trivia – The Word Is Christmas…again!
We started off this Tinseltown Trivia series with the word Christmas. In honor of Christmas Eve today, the keyword Christmas is making a comeback.
1. This song tells us “the thing to say on a bright Hawaiian Christmas day.”
2. “And Santa Claus, you know of course, is one of the boys from home” in this song.
3. Judy Garland introduced this Christmas song in the musical Meet Me in St. Louis.
4. Elvis Presley is credited for making this song a rock-and-roll holiday classic.
5. Celine Dion sings this song about “all my dreams are coming true tonight” on her album These Are Special Times.
Here are the answers to yesterday’s trivia:
1. “Love Me Some Snow”
2. Frosty the Snowman
3. “Snowball Fight”
4. “Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!”
5. “See Amid the Winter Snow”